The interior of JW3 (photo: Nina Sologubenko).
We have a dedicated digital team who deliver expert projects from concept to completion, fast.
We find innovative ways for audiences to engage with stories and extend the reach of events beyond the physical walls of a space. Using digital technology, we can create immersive theatrical and educational experiences, design interactive video installations, VR apps, broadcast suites, events spaces, cinemas and exterior signage. Because we know both theatre and technology, we are able to bring together techniques from, cinema, broadcasting and experiential theatre and software development to produce the best possible results.
- Design of large scale internal and external presentation systems
- Interactive system design
- Broadcast and streaming systems
- Cinema design
- Detailed systems engineering including content management, storage, distribution and display
- Integration of digital design proposals with the architect and design team
- Market-tested cost schedules
- Performance specifications, bid & contract drawings
- Witness testing and sign off for completed digital systems install
- Bespoke R&D and software solutions
“Charcoalblue has been amazingly supportive throughout the project. To be honest, I don't know how we would have done it without them.”
Raymond Simonson, Chief Executive, JW3
The interactive digital wall at Center Stage in Baltimore.
Andy road tests an AR application developed in-house.