The interior of JW3 (photo: Nina Sologubenko).
Charcoalblue Experience is a business entity that delivers a great guest experience for businesses in the workplace, technology, exhibition and events markets. Through our team of Experience Consultants, we help clients to find innovative ways to build culture; create connected solutions and elevate the guest experience by delivering extraordinary spaces for collaboration and bringing people together.
We deliver a global service with our team of designers, technologists, project managers and problem solvers and bring function and form to how users engage with spaces, whether it is for hybrid working, one off event spaces, conference centres or ecosystems across entire buildings and campuses.
Find out more at cbx.charcoalblue.com
Erin helps a guest into a VR simulation of the Waikato Regional Theatre
- Design of large scale internal and external presentation systems
- Interactive system design
- Broadcast and streaming systems
- Cinema design
- Detailed systems engineering including content management, storage, distribution and display
- Integration of digital design proposals with the architect and design team
- Market-tested cost schedules
- Performance specifications, bid & contract drawings
- Witness testing and sign off for completed digital systems install
- Bespoke R&D and software solutions